The International Scientific Research Publications (ISRP) is a non-profit professional scholarly organization that promotes the development, dissemination and enhancement of research in various disciplines of Mathematical Anlaysis & Applications, Nonlinear Analysis, Operator Theory, Numerical Analysis and Computer Sciences.
· Organizing meetings and workshops
· Scientific cooperation
· Training researchers
· Developing sciences and interdisciplinary fields.
· Inviting international mathematicians and scientific cooperation
· Publishing J. Nonlinear Sci. Appl. and J. Math. Computer Sci.
· Attracting talent students to research and training them