Publishing Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Hereby the Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science declares,
- is committed to maintaining the highest level of trustworthiness, correctness, and flawlessness in publishing content.
- is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and is committed to its principles on how to deal with misbehavior and to investigating assertions of delinquency to ensure research completeness and integrity.
- The journal may use the Cross-Check and plagiarism detection software to monitor the submissions and in case plagiarism is detected, COPE guidelines on plagiarism will be followed.
- All the Content published in this journal would be peer-reviewed.
Declaration of Authorship
The main belief for justification of the Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science is the following criteria should be fulfilled by all the authors:
- Contribution to the conception, proof, analysis, and/or interpretation of the submission.
- Participation in drafting the article and revising it critically for the important intellectual period.
- Approving the final version of the manuscript that is going to be published.
- Taking public responsibility for the work.
- Ensuring that they respond to any questions regarding the accuracy and integrity of the work.
Conflicts of Interest
All authors, editors, members, and reviewers of the journal must disclose any conflicts of interest that may exist in their submissions.
Duplicate publication is the publication of nearly identical intellectual material or article in more than one journal without citing the source and without obtaining permission from the original copyright holder.
Any submission in this journal:
- Must be original and must not be co-published;
- Must not be under review by any other journal.
Note: The journal will not accept any paper that has additional differences such as:
- A new title or revised abstract;
- The same data set and results between the original and the second article.