A higher order nonlinear neutral differential equation
- Basic Teaching Department, Vocational Technical College, Dalian, Liaoning 116035, China.
- Jiaokou No.1 Middle School, Lvliang, Shanxi 032400, China.
- School of Mathematics, Liaoning University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110036, China.
- Center for Studies of Marine Economy and Sustainable Development, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian, Liaoning 116029, China.
This paper is concerned with the higher order nonlinear neutral
x(g_k(t)))=c(t),\quad t\ge t_0.
By dint of the Leray-Schauder nonlinear alternative, Rothe fixed
point theorem and some new techniques, we prove the existence of
uncountably many bounded positive solutions for the equation.
Several nontrivial examples are given to illustrate the
applications and advantages of the results presented in this
Share and Cite
Guojing Jiang, Wei Sun, Zhefu An, Liangshi Zhao, A higher order nonlinear neutral differential equation, Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Applications, 12 (2019), no. 10, 675--698
Jiang Guojing, Sun Wei, An Zhefu, Zhao Liangshi, A higher order nonlinear neutral differential equation. J. Nonlinear Sci. Appl. (2019); 12(10):675--698
Jiang, Guojing, Sun, Wei, An, Zhefu, Zhao, Liangshi. "A higher order nonlinear neutral differential equation." Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Applications, 12, no. 10 (2019): 675--698
- Higher order nonlinear neutral differential equation
- uncountably many bounded positive solutions
- Leray-Schauder nonlinear alternative theorem
- Rothe fixed point theorem
R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, D. O'Regan, Nonoscillatory solutions for discrete equations, Comput. Math. Appl., 45 (2003), 1297--1302
K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1985)
Z. Liu, H. Gao, S. M. Kang, S. H. Shim, Existence and mann iterative approximations of nonoscillatory solutions of nth order neutral delay differential equations, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 329 (2007), 515--529
Z. G. Zhang, A. J. Yang, C. N. Di, Existence of positive solutions of second order nonlinear neutral differential equations with positive and negative terms, J. Appl. Math. Comput., 25 (2007), 245--253
Y. Zhou, Existence for nonoscillatory solutions of second order nonlinear differential equations, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 331 (2007), 91--96
X. L. Zhou, R. Yu, Oscillatory behavior of higher order nonlinear neutral forced differential equations with oscillating coefficients, Comput. Math. Anal., 56 (2008), 1562--1568
Y. Zhou, B. G. Zhang, Y. Q. Huang, Existence for nonoscillatory solutions of higher order nonlinear neutral differential equations, Czechoslovak Math. J., 55 (2005), 237--253